Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Kims sugar daddy from housewives of atlantic

Kims sugar daddy from housewives of atlantic

Is quincy jones.Im convinced,its someone with tremoundous wealth.Someone with industry ties thats how she got with Dallas Austin.QUINCY LIKES THAT TYPE ANYWAY.Tall blondes with alot of boobage.
    As I proceed to civilize the uncivilized
    Word to wisdom from the groove to the wise
    I guess im the verbalizer for the fact im moving blackwards
    This asiatic blackman is a dog spelled backwards

Brand Nubian dropping science.

naw, the name was mentioned somewhere...Lee something. It was a person that you noone really knows. Rumor is though: dude is married with kids.

Quote Originally Posted by Adam Cruz View Post
    naw, the name was mentioned somewhere...Lee something. It was a person that you noone really knows. Rumor is though: dude is married with kids.
    I always figured dude was married. No wonder he don't wanna be seen. LOL!
    "...wait a minute, hold up!...you mean I can get da dick without da ignorant mutherfucka attached!?...hell! I'll take two!!!"
    -Comedian Melanie Camacho

meanwhile I heard he was a Saudi prince or something lol
    "MAY YOU LIVE AS LONG AS YOU WANT, BUT NEVER WANT AS LONG AS YOU LIVE. MAY YOU LIVE TO BE 100, & ME 100 BUT MINUS A DAY, SO THAT I'LL KNOW THAT NICE PEOPLE LIKE YOU, HAVE PASSED MY WAY. AND REMEMBER, WHEN FRANKIE CROCKER ISN'T ON YOUR RADIO, YOUR RADIO JUST ISN'T REALLY ON."

So far I've heard he's married, he may be Quincy and he may be the jeweler. Is Quincy still married?
    "If it sounds good, it is good"~ Dizzy Gillespie

whoever it is, he has bad taste and is wasting money.......
    just warhol it.

Quote Originally Posted by older&wiser View Post
    I guess that's why she's strying to start a career in singing before the well runs dry. I want to wring her neck every time I see her smoke around her kids. No consideration whatsoever.

She betta be workin' on a plan B cause I'm sure dude will be trading her in for a younger model one of these days.
    "...wait a minute, hold up!...you mean I can get da dick without da ignorant mutherfucka attached!?...hell! I'll take two!!!"

She said that he was neither married nor black on some random talk show my grandmother had on. I watched a couple of episodes a few weekends ago and don't get the fascination with these women who seem kinda sad to me.
    loved.healthy.prosperous.free.
    www.muvdancecompany.com

Quote Originally Posted by VEESTER View Post
    She betta be workin' on a plan B cause I'm sure dude will be trading her in for a younger model one of these days.
    he's probably blind......that would explain why a rich man would pay for that..
    might be stevie wonder...
    just warhol it.

No fascination here but watching how catty, dingy they can be, is amusing. I could've sworn I hear Kim spell cat K-A-T. Nene didn't know 1/3 was smaller than 1/2.

he's probably blind......that would explain why a rich man would pay for that..
    might be stevie wonder...

that shit Nene did to Kim in the limo was not cool.

but wait until the wives of Orange county comes back...that preview was some real catty and disgusting shit....that young hottie was married to some old ass man that she was giving leukema treatment, and then in another shot spending mad loot.
    I Am Almost Keeping It Real

Lisa's hubby is a mess too. Big, cockstrong, pointy headed dude that never shaves or gets a haircut and can't dress. A Black Jethro Bodine! Nene had her gay friend showing her son how to dress. What about his father? Dad can't take his own son out clothes shopping and to his tailor? $6000 on a teenager's suit? He brings that on campus he won't see it no more. My man had a white cashmere with black persian lamb trim he took to school. Someone stole that coat before homecoming!

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by Musica View Post
    No fascination here but watching how catty, dingy they can be, is amusing. I could've sworn I hear Kim spell cat K-A-T. Nene didn't know 1/3 was smaller than 1/2.
    I'm amused too. I can't help watching ... Okay I can help it. I laugh my ass off at something each episode. The last was Kim singing and then hearing herself sing. Nene's song about Kim was pretty damn funny too.
    And now

With friends like those ..

Quote Originally Posted by liL Ray View Post
    that shit Nene did to Kim in the limo was not cool.

but wait until the wives of Orange county comes back...that preview was some real catty and disgusting shit....that young hottie was married to some old ass man that she was giving leukema treatment, and then in another shot spending mad loot.
    but they have to ham it up. Drama = ratings. Like Nene being left off Sheree's guest list. Now Nene wants to start her own foundation and do a brunch fundraiser right after her friend's fundraiser bombed.
    And now

I'm ashamed to admit I watch this show (my wife forces me since we only have 1 TV).

Shalewa you are right... these women seem sad & weak. That episode where Eric Snow's wife couldn't get the fundraiser right was pathetic. Their life amounts to being housewifes & spending their husbands $$$. Seems like they are fish out of water when doing anything else.
    "The true measure of a man is how he treats someone who can do him absolutely no good." - Samuel Johnson

"The world is kinda cold & the rhythm is my blanket" - Q-Tip

I LOVE Sheree. I'm drinking her bath water!!
    Last edited by The Real Dragonfly Jones; 11-10-2008 at 08:07 PM.
    "The true measure of a man is how he treats someone who can do him absolutely no good." - Samuel Johnson

"The world is kinda cold & the rhythm is my blanket" - Q-Tip

Quote Originally Posted by The Real Dragonfly Jones View Post
    I'm ashamed to admit I watch this show (my wife forces me since we only have 1 TV).

Shalewa you are right... these women seem sad & weak. That episode where Eric Snow's wife couldn't get the fundraiser right was pathetic. Their life amounts to being housewifes & spending their husbands $$$. Seems like they are fish out of water when doing anything else.
    She had an "exclusive" fundraiser but was placing flyers in stores! No wonder no one was bidding on the merchandise. I guess people who where curious to see the house and eat and drink for free where the only ones that showed up.

Lisa has 2 other sons by Keith Sweat. He refused to sign the waiver to have them on the show.

She had an "exclusive" fundraiser but was placing flyers in stores! No wonder no one was bidding on the merchandise. I guess people who where curious to see the house and eat and drink for free where the only ones that showed up.

Lisa has 2 other sons by Keith Sweat. He refused to sign the waiver to have them on the show.
    Guess they didn't Make It Last Forever...

LMAO
    workinonit!

I could've sworn I hear Kim spell cat K-A-T.
    SHE DID! the look on sheree's face was priceless. and nene helping her son with fractions was classic.
    sheree knows that kim sounds like shit. she was in the car fronting like the girl is another whitney houston. and kim knows she sounds like shit. all that fretting in the studio, "i gotta get my hair right," "my thumb hurts," BULLSHIT.

Quote Originally Posted by jcapeverde View Post
    Lisa's hubby is a mess too. Big, cockstrong, pointy headed dude that never shaves or gets a haircut and can't dress. A Black Jethro Bodine! Nene had her gay friend showing her son how to dress. What about his father? Dad can't take his own son out clothes shopping and to his tailor? $6000 on a teenager's suit? He brings that on campus he won't see it no more. My man had a white cashmere with black persian lamb trim he took to school. Someone stole that coat before homecoming!
    Yeah lookin' back I could smack myself but I swear on the first episode I thought Lisa's husband looked hot maybe I was blinded by the body but dude been lookin' crazy every since. Like dude do u ever shave or get a cut!? And Lisa need to stop runnin' her mouth starting shit!

Quote Originally Posted by housebe4titties View Post
    SHE DID! the look on sheree's face was priceless. and nene helping her son with fractions was classic.
    sheree knows that kim sounds like shit. she was in the car fronting like the girl is another whitney houston. and kim knows she sounds like shit. all that fretting in the studio, "i gotta get my hair right," "my thumb hurts," BULLSHIT.
    Did u notice that Kim was drinkin' a glass of wine in the ride!? I'm like "where dis ho get wine and a wine glass!?" LOL! All that smokin' and drankin' ain't good for her shot voice. LOL!

Quote Originally Posted by VEESTER View Post
    Did u notice that Kim was drinkin' a glass of wine in the ride!?
    LOL i did! its not like NOLA here. we CAN get arrested for drinking in the streets with a running car.
    Last edited by housebe4titties; 11-11-2008 at 05:47 PM.