Thread: I want to take my son with me when I vote ... but

I want to take my son with me when I vote ... but

I have always taken my son with me when I would go to vote... and I especially wanted to take him this time around... but I dont think I will... people are protesting the early voting and calling it cheating...

Folks calling each other names, giving false info on BOTH candidates (but MOSTLY white angry voters chanting falsehoods about Obama)...

Voting is supposed to be a fundamental right of being an american and it is supposed to be an event devoid of coersion during the voting process.

Adults are acting like (as my gmom would say Pure'deen fools)!

I know me... and I know that if a protester came at me while my son was with me ALL HELL WOULD BREAK LOOSE. Plus I can oly imagine the questions he would have.

People have been phyically assaulted at Palin/McCain Rallies, People are being insulted on BOTH sides during early voting, and the process of early voting is being called "cheating" nby republican'ts. Im sorry HILLARY opend the door to this low ball campaigning that has lead to the flood gates of this absolutely debasing, degrading, falsehood filled and fear based campaigning that is happening.

Nothing wrong with campaigning and supporting your position with facts and passion... but this shyt is just on some other shyt.

yeah America.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/christ..._b_136099.html
    F.O.N.O- The Sag Party
    Dec 3 @ The Paradox 1310 Russell Str.
    Wayne Davis and Mark Mendoza
    Hosted by Moo.

Take 'em, KBig...he's big enough to protect you. Heck, he probably sees more in his hallways at school.
    You've got to 'KNUCKLE UP' for your health. Nobody should want to see you healthy more than you!

Take him. He can handle it.
    (\_/) "Recognizeth an attention
    (O.-)whore when thou doth sees
    (___) it, and then ignoreth its ass" - SuzanneT 1:1

"Change happens when the pain of holding on becomes greater than the fear of letting go." Spencer Johnson

"Those who danced were thought to be quite insane by those who could not hear the music. Angela Monet

"There are 10 kinds of people. Those who understand binary and those who don't" -unknown

Quote Originally Posted by SuzanneT View Post
    Take him. He can handle it.

not so much Him..... its me lol

I can see him now trying to tell me ... Mommie they'r stupid... put your knife away

some real idiots at the polls
    F.O.N.O- The Sag Party
    Hosted by Moo.

Quote Originally Posted by KBig View Post

Mommie they'r stupid... put your knife away

some real idiots at the polls
    You stoopit as hell! But I can picture him saying this, I swear that's my child and not yours.
    (\_/) "Recognizeth an attention
    (O.-)whore when thou doth sees
    (___) it, and then ignoreth its ass" - SuzanneT 1:1

"Change happens when the pain of holding on becomes greater than the fear of letting go." Spencer Johnson

"Those who danced were thought to be quite insane by those who could not hear the music. Angela Monet

"There are 10 kinds of people. Those who understand binary and those who don't" -unknown

Quote Originally Posted by SuzanneT View Post
    You stoopit as hell! But I can picture him saying this, I swear that's my child and not yours.

Sue he is so chill he must be a pod child!
    F.O.N.O- The Sag Party
    Hosted by Moo.

it would make a great essay for school ... he can see the democratic process in full effect... what an opportunity for teaching ..............

www.eddienicholas.com
    www.slaagrecords.com
    www.mixtapesessions
    www.myspace.com/mantreerecords
    www.myspace.com/thinkingsoul

Don't teach him fear.

http://www.pps-safety.com get mase

I voted in the comfort of my own home via Absentee....I made a big production of it and made my kids watch me while I voted for Obama.....very historic for me to actually vote for someone who looks like me for president. My grandmother would have been tickled pink if she were around....
    "Bullshit is the glue that binds us as a nation."

George Carlin