Thread: Street Legend:Fritz From Uptown/Harlem

Street Legend:Fritz From Uptown/Harlem

During the 80's in New York, Fritz, Was one of the biggest Drug King-pins During that timeframe(1980's), Fritz, Used to move much weight, Around the 112st and St.Nick(St.Nicholas Ave), Area, Uptown/Harlem, In the 80's, Fritz was one of the first cats on the Drug circuit in New York, To have an

Columbian Connect, In regards, To Movin weight, Uptown/Harlem, In the early 80's(Fritz started Movin weight in 1981, Uptown/Harlem), Fritz was mad Humble and modest, To the ninth power with his(WORD), Fritiz, Was not about being flashy(Because it brings mad heat/LOL), Nor, Was Fritiz about pushin, Iced up OJ's(Fancy cars/LOL), Iced Up rest(Fancy mansions/LOL),

Nor, Was, Fritz, Not about flossing ice(Jewerly/LOL), Fritiz was mad,mad, On the low with his(Which was a rarity, For a cat who was a bigtime Drug Kingpin in New York/LOL), Even though Fritiz, Played a very big role in helping to destroy the community(WORD), Fritz, Was also a very giving and caring cat too(WORD), Fritz, Gave mad,Mad, Bricks, To folks, From Uptown/Harlem,

And, Family members, In regards to giving cats/young ladies, Money, For Rent and mortage payments,Starting Businesses,Community and family events(Fritz payed for the community on 112st and St.Nicholas ave, To go on a boatride, To Bear Mountain, In Upstate New York, During the mid 80's, The boatride cost 42G's, And, Fritz, Did not even go on the boatride), Fritz was also a very intelligent cat with his too(WORD), Fritz invested mad bricks, Into the real estate market(Which was all confiscated by the G, When Fritz

Passed away in the early 90's), Fritz, Was one of the most respected cats from Uptown/Harlem, In the 80's(Along with Dapper Dan,The Family/Preacher And his crew),Alpo,Rich Porter,AZ,Kevin Chiles(Who is the Founder of Don

Diva magazine in the early 2000's),Etc, Fritz, Passed away in the early 90's(Due to an illness, That is still under suspicion), Fritz was one of the few good cats(Personally), Who was down with doing a very negative thing(Movin weight in the community).
    Much Respect
    Mike Barnes

Never knew about this brother. ( prolly cuz he stayed on the low). Its always sobering to think about the cats who did dirt and did good at the same time.

What he might have been on another road

Thanks Mike
    As for the charges against me, I am unconcerned. I am beyond their timid lying morality, and so I am beyond caring.

Street Legend:Fritz From Uptown/Harlem

MarkB, Fritz was a mad humble cat, Who was not selfish with anything, My man, MarkB, Cats that i know, That ran with Fritz, Used to build with me, In regards to Fritz, Not having his own OJ/Car,(Fritz, Used to get cats, Who ran with him, To take him, Where-ever, He wanted to go/LOL), MarkB, I met Fritz, Back in the late 70's at Moringside Park(I knew a cat, Who i played with in a basketball Tournament at Moringside Park(123rdst and Moringside Drive,

Uptown/Harlem), Called,'People's Park', Tournament, Fritz, In the summer of 1977, Fritz, Was a few years younger than myself, Fritz, Was just hanging out at Moringside Park, The day my man, Deadeye, From uptown/Harlem,

Introduced me to Fritz(Who at that time in the late 70's, Was not movin Weight, Fritz was a Freshman in Highschool at the time), MarkB, Fritz used to rest on the block(112st and St.Nickolas ave,Uptown/Harlem), While he was a bigtime Drug King-pin my man(That shit was un-heard of back then/LOL), Because, Cats who moved weight(At least the cats who were moving weight from New York/LOL), Had the weight, In a spot(Apartment,Store,House),

Either on the block, Or, Not far from the block, While a cat rested on Long Island(For the cats in Queens/LOL), Lenox Terrence, Uptown/Harlem(135thst and Lenox ave, For the cats from uptown/Harlem), Tarrytown,New York(Upstate, For the Cats in the Bronx),Staten Island(For the cats from Brooklyn/LOL)Etc, MarkB, Eventually, Fritz, Moved to a rest on 96thst and 3rd

Ave, In Manhattan(Upper eastside of town), Because, The block(112st and St.Nickolas ave), Was, Getting too hot, My man/LOL, MarkB, Around the early 80's, In New York, Law Enforcement(NYPD,FBI,DEA), Started hiring younger lookin cats, To inflitrate the community, In regards to purchasing weight(And, Setting cats up Too/LOL), So, Fritz, Stepped to the upper Eastside of town/LOL, MarkB, Fritz was alot like Tommy Mickens, And, my man Eddie

Lee from the southside/Rip, In regards to, Cats, Lookin out for cats on the streets(Homeless cats/young ladies), Giving cats bricks for rent,Mortgage payments,Bricks to Start businesses,Etc, Along with Fritz,Tommy Mickens,Eddie Lee, Being progessive in life(Putting bricks into real Estate,Stocks,Etc), It's a shame those cats turned out to be illegal with their's though, Anyone of those cats(Fritz,Tommy Mickens,Eddie Lee), Could have been Senior Executive's, At a Fortune 50 company, If they just had alot more direction and discipline in life(WORD).
    Much Respect
    Mike Barnes